RE: [AMBER] Chirality Restraint

From: Seetin, Matthew <Matthew_Seetin.URMC.Rochester.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:58:47 -0400

The restraint defines an improper torsion restraint that's a flat bottomed well between 60 and 80 degrees at with parabolic sides from 60 to 10 degrees and from 80 to 130 degrees. The spring constant is 10 kcal/mol/rad^2. Outside of 130 degrees, like your example of 200, the force is constant from what it was at 130. The section of the manual covering NMR refinement and restraints will have more details if you wish to customize the restraint.

--Matt Seetin