Re: [AMBER] undo iwrap wrapping

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 06:30:53 -0400

you can't undo wrapping, since there is no way to know which of the infinite
lattice of cells the molecule was in. for your case, though, you just need
to use the ptraj "center" and "image" commands. search the archives and look
in the manual, there is plenty of info on it.
the basic idea is to center on 1 strand, then image the system. you can then
center on both and image again if you want the water or other things to
surround the dimer. it's impossible to give a sample command since you need
to make it correct for your system.