Re: [AMBER] COOH group:extra undesired bond::NO reply :-(

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 00:25:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir,

>>See if there are differences between those parameters and yours.

I have attached two files comparing COOH parameters--ff99SB of ASH
(ASH_cooh) and COOH parameters-GAFF of my molecule (my_cooh). There are
some differences. But if I see force constants in my_cooh file they
seem to be more rigid (higher values) compared to ASH_cooh. Should I or
Can I use parameters of ASH_cooh in my_cooh..

please suggest

>...good luck....

thanks

regards,