Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA-ON-CLUSTER

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 22:09:15 -0400

If you are still getting the "unknown flag -y" error, then Amber wasn't
compiled correctly after the bug fixes were applied. Make sure that you
'make clean' before you do the installation steps for serial and parallel.
It also looks like you are trying to run MMPBSA.py in parallel by asking for
multiple processors when you only have one available (Error: specified more
groups ( 2 ) than the number of processors ( 1 ) !).

-Bill