[AMBER] How to perform backbone and residues restraint at the same time

From: Rilei Yu <yulaomao1983.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 10:20:55 +0800 (CST)

Dear Amber users,

Thanks for your help all the time. Now I came across a new problem: I want to restraint all the backbone of the protein, while the side chain of the residues in the binding site can be flexible. I just want to refine the binding modes of my ligand using less time and other purpose. Can anyone give me some suggestions?

I have try many times, but it still does not work well. I find it cannot work for my two purposes together.
###
ntr=1, restraintmask=':1-420.CA',
 /
Hold the DNA fixed