Re: [AMBER] reg-Generalized Born Approach

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:42:39 -0400

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010, maya maya wrote:

> i am tring to do Generalized Born Approach for DNA ,
> In the tutorial file i saw the normal minimization procedure
> and i gave the igb=2 ,

The only variant of GB that has been extensively tested for DNA is igb=1,
and I would recommend using that. This is the value used in Amber's
"basic tutorial 1". I'm not sure what tutorial file you are are using.

> for equillibration i saw in earlier tutorial (
> http://www2.umdnj.edu/~kerrigje ) script as follows

I don't see exactly what you must be looking at, but I'd suggest you try
tutorial B1 at htpp://ambermd.org/tutorials if you have not already done so.

....dac