Re: [AMBER] tleap savepdb command and organic lignads in proteins

From: imtiaz shafiq <imtiazshafiq.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:43:46 +0100

Dear Jason and Bill

Thanks for your reply, I have found the reason why I was having MOL in
the output. When I carefully look at the library file I found MOL
written in some lines as shown below, and this MOL was initially
coming from the antechamber output when I created a mol2 file. It was
my mistake not an error or bug in tleap. Thanks again for your
support.

 "R" 1 "A" 31
 "R" 1 "A" 32
!entry.LIG.unit.name single str
 "MOL"
!entry.LIG.unit.positions table dbl x dbl y dbl z
 5.233000 -0.724000 0.0

!entry.LIG.unit.residues table str name int seq int childseq int
startatomx str restype int imagingx
 "MOL" 1 33 1 "?" 0
!entry.LIG.unit.residuesPdbSequenceNumber array int
 0