Re:Re: [AMBER] is iwrap=1 a key parameter?

From: Nancy <song_jianing_hi.126.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 13:11:17 +0800 (CST)

Hi case,
Thanks for your reply.
AMBER version I use is AMBER FF03 force field,and sander is the programe to run MD simulation on villin headpiece, the protein I'm interested in.
I first minimized my system,and heated it to 300K in 20 ps ,then equilibrated it with NPT for 5ns.Finally, performed production run with NVT and it stopped at 4ns without "iwrap=1".
The attachment is two pictures, one for XRD structure of villin headpiece, the other for simulated structure at 4ns production run. Output file was recovered due to my careless, so sorry for that.
Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,
Jianing

ÔÚ2010-03-29 22:19:26£¬case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu> дµÀ£º