Re: [AMBER] simulation under pressure

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 22:23:07 -0400

Hi Yang,

In order to figure this out far more information is required:

1) How did you configure the compilation (i.e. what arguments did you pass
to your configure script)?
2) What compilers are you using and what version?
3) If you are running in parallel, what MPI implementation are you using and
what version?
4) What does your run script look like (specifically how are you invoking
sander)?
5) If you are running in parallel, have you tried running on only 1 CPU?
6) Which test case did you try to run that did not pass?
7) When you are running the job does it take up CPU time?

-Dan