RE: [AMBER] transforming Antechamber GAFF parameters into another force field

From: Denny Bromley <dbromley.u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:40:31 -0700

thank you all,

This was exactly what I was looking for. I had no real idea of what people had tried/used to date, so this is very helpful.

The specific system I'm using is ilMM. I'm still learning about many of the internal tradeoffs and assumptions that each system is making, but these are great tips and should get me started.

Thanks!
-denny-