Re: [AMBER] Run.dip: Program Error during test run after Amber 10 installation

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:48:03 -0400

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010, Senthil Natesan wrote:

> I am Senthil, a new Amber user. I installed AmberTools 1.2 and Amber 10
> (serial) on CrayCX1 (intel Xeon Quad x86_64). I used gcc(AmberTools)
> and gfortran for Amber10. GNU Fortran (GCC) 4.1.2. Installation went
> on well and I ran test runs after installing both AmberTools and
> Amber10. Test run was successful with AmberTools, but Amber10 ended up
> with the following error.
>
> cd rdc && ./Run.dip
> ./Run.dip: Program error
> make: *** [test.sander.BASIC] Error 1
>

> I did search archive to find similar problem and saw the following:
>
> > cd rdc; ./Run.dip
> > namelist reports error reading &align

I'm glad you tried the archives, but you should have searched further. Using
a piece of the actual error (e.g. "monotonically increasing") would have
quickly led you here:

   http://archive.ambermd.org/201003/0177.html

Unfortunately, we don't really have a better answer to this problem. Note
that this particular bug may never bite you, depending on what sorts of
calculations you are planning to do.

...thx...dac