Re: [AMBER] MM-PBSA not generating snapshot_lig.all.out and snapshot_statistics.out files

From: Billy Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 15:05:19 -0400

There seems to be something wrong with the the calculations with the
receptor. The calculation stopped while trying to calculate the energies for
the first snapshot of receptor. Have you checked the snapshots generated for
the receptor? You should visualize them and make sure there are no problems
with the extracted coordinates.

Good luck!

-Bill Miller