Re: [AMBER] Energy units in mm-pbsa calculations

From: Billy Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:00:03 -0400

You could always run MM-PBSA on only one frame to get the pair-wise
interaction energies for a single structure.

You could also use a sander input for pairwise decomposition (idecomp=2 or
4) and set imin=5 (for post-processing analysis). Then just run the sander
command using the '-y' flag to indicate the single-frame
trajectory/coordinate file that you want to analyze.

Good luck!

-Bill