Re: [AMBER] general query:RMSD

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 03:38:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber users,

May be previous message was long. now I just need to say what we should do in case of rms calculation. In manual of ptraj it is mentioned that rms can be used with keyword 'nofit'
 too. So which is good and logical to do, rms with FIT (possibility of overlap of non equivalent points) OR NOFIT (only equivalent points will be compared).

thanks,

JIomm