Re: [AMBER] error in parallel md run

From: Nicee <nicee.srivastava.imtech.res.in>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 13:47:13 +0530 (IST)

Thank you for your reply sir, but the library is already added to
LD_LIBRARY_PATH only. This is how the bash_profile file looks like.

AMBERHOME=/home/nicee/amber10; export AMBERHOME
MPI_HOME=/home/nicee/amber10; export MPI_HOME
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$MPI_HOME/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH; export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

PATH=$PATH:$HOME/bin:$AMBERHOME/exe:$MPI_HOME/bin:/home/nicee;
export PATH

but still same error is coming up. Kindly help.
Thanking you.

Nicee.