Re: [AMBER] Energy units in mm-pbsa calculations

From: Billy Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:51:13 -0400

The energy units here are all kcal/mol, also. I'm not really sure what is
going on with all your internal energies being zero. Could you attach your
input and an output file, such as com.all.out? This might give is a better
understanding of what's going on. The gamma and beta from the SASA
calculation are surften and surfoff, respectively, in your input file. The
example mm_pbsa.pl input in the AMBER manual sets these values at 0.0072 and
0.00, respectively. However, these values can be changed by the user if
desired

-Bill