RE: [AMBER] Problem with solvationbox command

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:22:46 -0700

Hi Eric,

This is a known problem with earlier versions of AMBER and specific
compilers. E.g.

http://archive.ambermd.org/200406/0165.html

I suspect you are hitting the same compiler bug. The quickest solution would
probably be to download the latest copy of AMBERTools from the AMBER Website
and compile xleap in there using gnu or Intel compilers. The problem will
then likely go away.

Alternatively I would try recompiling AMBER 8 with a different set of
compilers.

All the best
Ross