Re: [AMBER] problem with antechamber for C60

From: Chun-Wei Pao <barbarossapao.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:44:19 +0800

Dear Raja

Thank you very much for your information. I tried to increased the PSCUTOFF to 10000 but the same error (see below) still occurred. Do you happen to have any idea how to solve this problem?

Error: cannot run "/home/barbarossapao/amber10/amber11/bin/bondtype -j full -i A
NTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac" in judgebondtype() o
f antechamber.c properly, exit

C.W.

¦b 2010/3/23 ¤U¤È7:22 ®É¡A Raja Pandian ¼g¨ì¡G