Re: [AMBER] IMPROPER TERM CONTRIBUTION

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:47:57 +0000

Ah, great!

Thanks.

However, now it let me thinking about how to implement such a similar
approach for CNS, NAMD and GROMACS for example, where AMBER FF are ported
now and I wanted to run their engine instead of sander. Just thinking aloud.

Cheers,

Alan

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 15:12, case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010, Alan wrote:
>
> > Is that in the manuals? Sorry, if so, would you mind to point me out? I
> am
> > doing a review for an article I am writing and that would be interesting
> > know more.
>
> Section 6.7.3 of the Amber10 Users' Manual.
>
> ...dac

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva, D.Sc.
PDBe group, PiMS project http://www.pims-lims.org/
EMBL - EBI, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK
+44 (0)1223 492 583 (office)