Re: Re: [AMBER] force field with neutral terminal

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:20:56 -0400

Jason's right- I would just add that it doesn't make sense to ionize side
chains but not unblocked termini. I'm not aware of any conditions in the
"real" world that would give this result, and therefore your simulations
won't provide insight into any physical experiment. You need to think about
what you want to learn- sometimes a non-physical system can be useful, but
you need to have a justification for it.