[AMBER] Can you give me some suggestion on how to use NetCDF to obtain a binary formate trajectory with AMBER

From: Nancy <song_jianing_hi.126.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:51:25 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,
 I'm writing to ask you if you'd like to give me some suggestion on how to use NetCDF to obtain a binary formate trajectory with AMBER.
 My resent research needs to calculate a 10ns trajectory , and it will be too large if the trajectory is in ASCII formate, so I want to get a binary one.
 I search AMBER10 user guide. It says that NetCDF can help to do this, but actually I don't know how to ,you konw , I'm just a new AMBER user.
 I would really appreciate it if you'd like to give me some advice.
 Thank you very much!
 Sincerely yours,
 Jianing Song