Re: [AMBER] Calculating Amber Force fields from Wikipedia

From: <whimsica.aol.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:32:02 -0400

I'm confused now. If I take your suggestion and try to learn and duplicate sff.c
in my system...
...which remains to be seen if I can do it...then
I need to give it the prmtop info as input?

Here's what I have so far. My system can display a pdb file with visual bonds.
The system imports and parses up a pdb file. Make-Na generates the pdb file
from NAB.

http://structure.usc.edu/make-na/server.html

Can make-na theoretically give me the prmtop info?

I would need some way of generating all the prmtop info manually or somehow
generate a prmtop file. I could contact James Stroud regarding this or hire someone
to do this task (the source code is available for make-na).

Is that about right?

Dan