Re: [AMBER] force field with neutral terminal

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 06:36:36 -0400

we need more information about "neutral terminals". do you mean a blocking
group so that both are neutral, corresponding to an experiment with the
termini acetylated and amidated? these are included as ACE and NH2. if you
mean you want to simulation an extreme pH and have 1 of the two termini
neutral, tell us that. it's not physical to have the N- and C-termini both
neutral in water without blocking groups.