[AMBER] start from scratch

From: geyan <geyan.big.ac.cn>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:30:49 +0800

First of all, Thanks to the kind members who gave me so many useful suggestions.
  Having thought carefully,I think maybe the initial improper modelled structure is the reason for my so many problems encountering now.
So,How to get the exact 3D structure from the sequence of a protein? How to check the structue is correct and if necessary optimize it,by what method or software?After it,How to construct the complex of the protein and DNA?The next step is MD.What should I do to make sure I reach equilibration?
   Hoping I can keep away these annoying problems sooner.
Thanks everyone.

2010-03-16

geyan