Re: [AMBER] Can anyone tell me what the parm99.dat values correspond to?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 20:21:38 -0400

I don't think wikipedia is what you want to be using here. the Amber web
site has much more info, yet you keep referring to wikipedia.
parm99.dat is for all terms except electrostatics, which are assigned for
each atom, so it really depends on what you want to lok at. the library
files for the amino acids have them. did you download the entire set of
files from the Amber page?