[AMBER] sleap not built

From: Robert Wohlhueter <bobwohlhueter.earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:51:24 -0400

I downloaded AmberTools-1.3.tar.bz2, and compiled on Ubuntu-64bit
machine with AMD cpu. The (saved) output from `make` indicated no
errors. When I tested, however, while most tests passed, a group of
tests associated with sleap all failed. On examining the "Run. "- files
(e.g. Run.mdlsdf) I find all of the failed tests call
../../../exe/sleap. That directory indeed contains many built binaries,
including tleap and gleap, but not sleap. sleap is nowhere to be found
in the entire installation tree.

More puzzling, I see nothing in the Makefile_at which would result in
"sleap" being built.

Can someone please explain my confusion?

Thanks,

Bob Wohlhueter