Re: [AMBER] Calculating Amber Force fields from Wikipedia

From: Whimsica.aol.com <whimsica.aol.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:32:57 -0700

The equation on wikipedia has electostatics torsions angles bonds...
Parm99 has only 2-3 parametrs and they are not labeled. Same with the
allnuc94 how do I tell which number corresponds to which parameter in
the wikipedia equation

Thanks for any guidance

Dan

On Mar 15, 2010, at 7:47 AM, Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com