Re: Re: [AMBER] can't get the final "snapshot_statistics.out" file

From: Rama krishnan <ramki_rpcr.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 05:23:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

   the parameter file setting for mmpdsa is depends up on type of simulation. if u simulated using explicit water box, first strip all waters and ions if any from your trajectory. then generate prmtop file for all (say, protein, ligand and complex).. and edit the existing mmpbsa.in / snapshot.in file to run with mmpbsa.pl command (as per tutorial available in amber website). at last run free_energy.pl  command fromt he same directory ( refer tutorial for file format   http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/ )....

  all the best

  with best regards

   C.Ramakrishnan.
       Scholar