Re: [AMBER] can't get the final "snapshot_statistics.out" file

From: Billy Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 09:21:40 -0500

You should be able to use the mm_pbsa_statistics.pl script in
$AMBERHOME/src/mm_pbsa/. This is the script that mm_pbsa.pl should be using
to calculate the final snapshot_statistics.out file. This should work if
there were no other problems with any of the other calculations.

Good luck!

-Bill Miller III