RE: [AMBER] Antechamber question: all my residue carbons are the same 'c3' atom type.

From: Denny Bromley <dbromley.u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:40:12 -0800

Thanks Dean. I'm trying VegaZZ and it seems pretty good.

One of the things I was enjoying (in my naiveté) was the fragment library
that comes with Avogadro - a couple of hundred fragments all ready to go.
Do you know of another such library? Drawing all my molecules and residues
by hand is going to get a little tedious (I'm a computer scientist by
training so doing *anything* by hand rubs me the wrong way. :) )

Anyway, thanks for the help! I really appreciate it-

-denny-