Re: [AMBER] Antechamber question: all my residue carbons are the same 'c3' atom type.

From: Dean Cuebas <deancuebas.missouristate.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:39:54 -0600

Hi Denny,

Avoid Avogadro! It is not a "research level" app and it is only at version
1 and still has MANY bugs that will drive you nuts, and I know for a fact it
produces incorrect CONECT records almost all the time.

Try Chimera, Yasara Viewer, or DeepView(Swiss PDBViewer) for the Mac.

Personally, I use VegaZZ most of the time under Parallels.

All the above are free.

Hope this helps.

Dean
--
Dr. Dean Cuebas, Associate Prof of Chemistry
deancuebas.missouristate.edu, Ph 417-836-8567 FAX 417-836-5507