Re: [AMBER] Ptraj problems

From: Ganesh Krishnan <hereisganesh.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:55:07 -0800 (PST)

It is indeed the same executable.

In fact, I just found out that I don't even have to submit it to LSF to reproduce the error. If I run a shell script on the local node, the same thing happens (pdb files are messed up). Executing the exact same command on the command line works perfectly.

Additionally, ptraj seems to be reading frames that don't exist when run from the shell script. My trajin command is:

trajin 1 40000 100

In some cases my trajectory has less than 40000 frames. When run in shell script mode, it generates snapshots upto 40000 even though those frames don't exist. This problem doesn't occur when run from the command line.