Re: [AMBER] how to do analysis of the local structure

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 06:31:38 -0500

you don't say what kind of help you need. there are many papers published on
villin headpiece simulations, so I suggest finding one with use of Amber and
looking carefully at the methods section. The tutorial can also help you get
started with Amber- it isn't clear if you have used it before, or are asking
how to use it.
email the list again when you have a specific question about the simulations
or Amber.

this article might be a good place to start:
Wickstrom, L., Bi, Y., Hornak, V., Raleigh, D. and Simmerling, C.,
“*Reconciling
the Solution and X-ray Structures of the Villin Headpiece Helical Subdomain:
Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Double Mutant Cycles Reveal a Stabilizing
Cation-Pi Interaction*”, Biochemistry, 46:3624-3634 (2007)