Re: [AMBER] Enquiry regarding MD run

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:06:30 -0500

this is well covered in the tutorials- maybe you can tell us which part of
the tutorial is confusing.
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/

for example, even the very first tutorial shows all of the commands needed
to add explicit water.

I still don't understand your questions about dielectric- perhaps you can
work with a colleague that has better English skills? sorry but I'm just
having trouble understanding your question.