Re: [AMBER] CIS proline

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 07:46:35 -0500

no need to define this, if you load the coordinates it will be handled by
the force field. Cis/tran differences are simply coordinate changes, and
since it is the same amino acid you don't need anything different.
you might want to read some of the recent work by Donald Hamelberg, though,
he has done work on cis/trans isomerization and energy differences.