Re: [AMBER] _getcor.f Fortran runtime error: End of file

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 19:19:26 -0500

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu> wrote:
>> At line 236 of file _getcor.f (unit =3D 9, file =3D 'min400.rst')
>
> Are you sure you're looking at _getcor.f (I think it maybe used to be
> _getcor_.f)? This file is generated from getcor.f, and may have different
> line numbers. Typically it is deleted after compilation, and I'm not
> sure if there is a simple way to prevent this.

My compilation still has this file -- I think only a clean deletes
this file. It is, however, a temporary file that should never be
directly edited (as it's discarded and re-created from getcor.f during
installations frequently). It is, like Bill said, the file you need
to look at to determine which line corresponds to the line that fails
(as it's the actual fortran file that gets compiled).

Good luck!
Jason