[AMBER] sleap help

From: InSuk Joung <i.joung.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 16:55:15 -0500

Hi,

If I run with tleap, I don't have any problem.
$ tleap -f leap.in
..

With sleap, I get following errors.
$ sleap -f leap.in
Warning: there is an atom in residue WATA17 which does not exist in the
model 3!
         This atom will not be created.
Warning: there is an atom in residue WATA18 which does not exist in the
model 3!
         This atom will not be created.
Warning: there is an atom in residue WATA19 which does not exist in the
model 3!
         This atom will not be created.
Warning: there is an atom in residue WATA20 which does not exist in the
model 3!
         This atom will not be created.
Warning: there is an atom in residue WATA21 which does not exist in the
model 3!
         This atom will not be created.
Warning: there is an atom in residue WATA22 which does not exist in the
model 3!
         This atom will not be created.

Please try with the attached files.

--