Re: [AMBER] Generating cpin file for constant pH in Amber9

From: Jamie Romnes <jromnes.student.physics.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:41:09 -0800 (PST)

It looks like it is an issue with ambpdb.

$ ambpdb -p VRQ6Imp.prmtop < VRQ6Imp.inpcrd > VRQ6Imp.stdin
| New format PARM file being parsed.
| Version = 1.000 Date = 02/18/10 Time = 14:50:45

lib-4001 : UNRECOVERABLE library error
  A READ operation tried to read past the end-of-file.

Encountered during a sequential formatted READ from unit 5
Fortran unit 5 is connected to a sequential formatted text file
  (standard input).
 Current format: 30 FORMAT(20A4)
                            ^
Aborted.
$

Any ideas on my next step, or is it the bug fix that needs to be installed?
Thanks!