Re: [AMBER] Vdw radii params in antechamber

From: Dian Jiao <oscarjiao.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:17:42 -0700

Speaking of rdparm, I don't quite understand the Lennard-Jones output which
looks like this:

  Lennard-Jones
  Types A C
   c1 c1 819971.66 531.10
   c1 o 574393.46 555.67
   c1 OW 696790.71 564.50
   c1 HW 0.00 0.00
   OW OW 581935.56 594.83
H OW HW 0.00 0.00
   HW HW 0.00 0.00

What does A and C stand for and what are these numbers?

Dian