Re: [AMBER] Installation error of amber10 after compile Ambertools1.3

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 12:07:11 -0500

Hello,

None of the Amber executables (i.e. sander, pmemd, mm_pbsa, etc.)
depend explicitly on AMBERHOME variable being set. Thus, once you're
done installing both (AMBERHOME will have to be set to each directory
for both installations, but configure should? do that for you), you
can have AMBERHOME permanently point to the amber11 directory and just
make sure that your amber10/exe directory is in your path, and you
should be able to use all executables without ever changing any of
your environment variables.

Hope that helps,
Jason