Re: [AMBER] swiss cheese water shell

From: Peter Schmidtke <pschmidtke.mmb.pcb.ub.es>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 21:34:11 +0100

I used to have similar problems in NVT simulations with very small
artificial systems (so nothing protein like).

The problems was the solvent box clipping that tleap automatically did. The
only way I got rid of this behavior was using the whole solvent box
(solventdontclip command) and resetting the box edges so that amber does
not create "void" on the box edges.

So in the end my leap file looked somehow like that :

solvateDontClip tmp TIP3PBOX 10 0.8
setBox tmp centers 0.0

I think, however, that the solventdontclip command is not available in
ambertools 10 (correct me if I'm wrong), however you have it in ambertools
9.

Good luck.

--
Peter Schmidtke