Re: [AMBER] Not runing the Nmode!

From: Billy Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:52:25 -0500

This error is because the script is unable to find the ptraj module. You
must have $AMBERHOME set (i.e. export AMBERHOME=/usr/local/amber10/) and
have $AMBERHOME/bin in your path for MMPBSA.py to work properly.
Furthermore, make sure that AmberTools has been compiled properly and ptraj
is in $AMBERHOME/bin.

Good luck!

-Bill Miller