[AMBER] Simple question on EM again

From: Shaandar Nyamtulga <nyam100.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 05:24:41 +0000

I changed the sequence like this {NALA ALA ALA ALA CALA}. And added minimization cycle 10 times (2000). No success. And when I see original structure from xleap it is very strained structure, otherwise backbone is a line. At least Amber should be able to convert this linear backbone into a helix after EM. Thank you