Re: [AMBER] Perturbed charges and types

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:44:22 -0500

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010, s. Bill wrote:

> Dear AMBERI would like to know any tutorial/reference discuss the
> use of unperturbed and perturbed charges and types. I googled it
> and searched inside Leap manual without getting any hints.

It's not clear what you want to do. The use of so-called "perturbed and
unpertubed charges" probably refers to old versions of Amber, as these
terms are no longer used. [They used to be used for free energy calculations,
so maybe looking at the Users' Manual or tutorials on that subject would
help.]

...dac