Re: [AMBER] Segmentation fault with xleap while loading a leaprc

From: Nicolas Sapay <nicolas.sapay.cermav.cnrs.fr>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:42:00 +0100

I checked all leaprc files for this error and found nothing. I finally
installed CentOS on this machine and everything works well now. My
opinion is that gcc 4.4 was broken on this version of Fedora. With
CentOs, I expect to have something more stable. Note that CentOS is
release with gcc 4.1, not 4.4 as on Fedora.

Nicolas