Re: [AMBER] mm-pbsa receptor and ligand masking

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 06:07:49 -0800 (PST)

Dear Jason;

>The version on the web has been updated recently, so if you have not

>downloaded this new version within the past

>couple days

I downloaded and installed python version more than month before: from
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/compile.htm

> new version within the past

> couple days

is that new, with same name of files??

>, you should download this new version (and re-run the installation process)

will it over write all the files successfully, that I installed month
before? I am asking because file names seems to be all same as I used
more than month before?

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/compile.htm

Please donot mind, I am requesting humbly, if you please can 'display'
on web tutorials the latest DATE of modifications in tutorials or in
downloading menus, so that it would be easier  :-)

thanks and regards;

JIomm