[AMBER] Question about transition from AMBER6 to AMBER9

From: (wrong string) 坂庭 大輔 <daisuke.sakaniwa.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:19:27 +0900

Dear all,

  I am now calculating an artificial metal peptide, which contains
  Boc (tert-butoxycarbonyl) and OPac (phenacylester) at the N-
  and C-termini, as well as a metal ion, by using AMBER9.
    However, AMBER9, which is installed into the UNIX server of my
  university, Tokyo University of Science, does not recognize the topology
  file that was generated by the LEaP of AMBER6.
  I guess the problem comes from the protecting groups that are not
  contained in the residue data base file and force field of AMBER9.
  Is it possible to add the above data to the residue data file.

  With regards,
  Daisuke