[AMBER] MM PBSA problem

From: Jagdeesh C <jagc666.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:19:19 +0530

Dear Amber Users,

I am presently following the MM PBSA tutorials
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/section2.htm

I collected 600 snapshots from my production run and used the
binding_energy.mmpbsa script file to evaluate the binding energy
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/section3.htm

When i submitted the following command
./mm_pbsa.pl binding_energy.mmpbsa > binding_energy.log

I got this error
/root/AMBERTOOLS/amber10/exe/sander -O -i pbsa_lig.in -o pbsa_lig.51.out -c
/root/AMBERTOOLS/amber10/exe/jag_H3new/testsnapshot_lig.crd.51 -p
./njlig_h3.prmtop not successful

I am unable to figure out why this is happening. When I use vmd to visualize
just the ligand (51'st snapshot) it looks perfectly fine. How can I overcome
this problem and what problem is it exactly?

Many Thanks,
Jagdeesh