Re: [AMBER] limit of joining residues

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 00:20:58 -0800 (PST)

Dear Fyd and Bill Ross and AMBER developers;

thanks for reply but my problem is not solved yet.

>> Someone may need to debug leap using your input files
> who can help me ?

=> I get 1000 GLY residues without any problem.

In my case its not a linear sequence, it is branched. Script (that is how to join residues) is written by some programme which is understood by tleap. But after joining number of residues it is giving error and my  linux system gets hanged up. This will help me (and others) to generate macro structures in AMBER itself, without external tool

please help to sort out this error

regards and thanks;

JIomm