Re: [AMBER] About RAMD

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:57:32 +0100

Hi Vlad:
Although I have Amber8 implementing ramd, I am interested in trying
ramd with namd because I have problems in setting up the files needed
for amber, an issue that has nothing to do with ramd. Therefore, how
far was ramd tested with namd? Did you carry out comparisons with
ramd-amber8?
thanks
francesco pietra